Our front end solutions significantly improve how customers interface with your business.
Front-end filtering solutions are no longer a pipedream. They are extremely effective, thanks to today’s computer-savvy audiences. We have concrete proof that users benefit from self-serving front-end solutions across a variety of focused tools. The rapid expansion of technology is benefitting the aftermarket services arena and we already have extensive experiences with delivering many comprehensive front-end solutions.
Device troubleshooting and repair avoidance
Our Interactive Diagnostic Tool (IDT) solution is changing the ways in which the end user experiences customer service by giving them direct and fluid answers to their problems without going through the usual steps of customer service. Our IDT solution can be implemented through a self-service online portal, at the point of sale (POS) or via a call centre and is designed for repair avoidance.
Customers no longer have to wait for call-centres or POS outlets to open to get in touch with someone with the knowledge to deal with their various problems, but instead can self-diagnose their issues through our extensive online IDT solution. Our IDT tool gives answers to customers through extensive scripts that contain multimedia content such as videos and images. This means customers have access to a 24/7 support solution where they can solve most common device problems at their own pace and at a time that suits them.
This is a remarkable movement in the services industry, and SBE is proud to be a long-standing provider of front-end filtering solutions. We have been at the forefront of diagnostic tool development since the very beginning, and our successes with this solution across the world have helped us to constantly iterate on what we can offer our customers. Our diagnostic tool allows us to help businesses repair faulty devices, update device software, improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs through returns avoidance.
Here are the key elements of SBE’s device troubleshooting and repair avoidance services:
- Our team of experts update our IDT toolsets and content regularly
- We continue to learn from real-time queries from pre-existing devices
- Support advisors can be trained quickly to give a consistent answer
- Users can self-serve to an online database of frequent questions and known issues
- Can be implemented through a self-service online portal, at the point of sale (POS) or via a call centre
- Completely focused on enhancing returns avoidance
- Offers a simple but effective step-by-step flow for both customer support agents and end-users
Repair booking and repair tracking tools
SBE understands that customers can be cautious about sending their prized possessions away to be fixed, so we have used our tried and tested experience to create a multitude of repair booking services and tools that fit in to our extensive tracking systems. As you would expect, we can provide repair booking through a number of different ways.
Our partners’ customers can have peace of mind by booking and tracking their repairs through call centres, at the point of sale (POS) or online thanks to SBE’s extensive tools in these integral areas. Our in-depth self-service tools are equally important for repair booking too, as they allow end-users to directly control how their device is repaired.
Here are the key elements of SBE’s repair booking and repair tracking solutions:
- Allows customers to choose how to get their devices sent for repair
- Protects and tracks devices booked for repairs
- Free packaging can be sent to customers for them to send on their broken devices
- Provides both in-store and at home repair booking
Reverse logistics, screening and grading solutions
SBE’s reverse logistics solutions provide integral process for reverse logistics businesses. These processes are focused on streamlining the supply chain and are purposely designed to ensure a rapid turnaround time (TAT).
Our booking services are set up to record integral data that could be beneficial for the repair and logistical processes. This ensures devices are sorted and repaired appropriately whilst streamlining the supply chain. We appreciate the sensitivity of our client’s data and as such, we only use the information they have provided for these specific purposes.
Here are the key elements of SBE’s reverse logistics, screening and grading solutions:
- Collections triggered by web form or webservice
- Logistical tools to provide direct feedback from the consumer (print self-service delivery labels, uninstalling and removing products at home)
- Management of product packaging (development of specific solutions, management of transmission packaging for large products)
- Geographic tools to control and measure performance